Asian inspired chicken and watermelon salad with a hint of freshness.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tbsp Chang’s Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Chang’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chang’s Fish sauce
- 1/4 cup Chang’s oriental salad dressing
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 2 packets Chang’s Crunchy Noodles
- 250g seedless red watermelon, chopped
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat until smoking. Add chicken mince and cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 4 minutes or until chicken starts to brown.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, a further 2 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from heat.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce and dressing and toss to combine. Add onions, bean sprouts, mint leaves, noodles and watermelon and toss gently to combine.
- To prepare the salad, combine mint, coriander, onion and noodles together in a large bowl. Stir in dressing and serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- Serves 4 as a main meal.