- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A lovely light pasta meal!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Cooked chicken breast, can be diced or shredded
- 1 small head Cooked Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Cooked baby broad beans
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 serves Noodles/pasta made from Philips Pasta & Noodle Maker
- 1 Lemon, rind and juice
- Boil, steam or pre-cook any vegetables or ingredients if required.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil for the noodles/pasta. Pre-pare the noodles as per the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker instructions. Cook the noodles/pasta for approximately 4-6 minutes.
- In a pan over medium/high, heat the butter and oil, then add the garlic. Heat for another minute or two. Add the chicken, broccoli and broad beans. Stir through to coat in the butter/oil mixture. Heat through.
- Add the tomatoes, lemon rind and juice. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir through the noodles/ pasta and serve with crusty bread.