- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
One of my favourite salads although rather naughty. For a healthier option serve dressing on side & replace bacon with ham. The eggs can be served soft boiled if preferred or even poached. Anchovies can also be added for those who like.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Small cos lettuce
- 2 Rashers bacon
- 1/4 cup Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 200 mls Ceaser salad dressing
- Steam chicken for approx 15 minutes, meanwhile cook bacon in pan until crisp. Once bacon is cooked transfer to plate on paper towel.
- Once chicken is lightly steamed transfer to pan with bacon fat & cook until cooked through. Meanwhile hard boil eggs. Once bacon is cool roughly chop, do same with chicken. Peel eggs & quarter.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate, add chicken, bacon, cheese, croutons & eggs then pour over dressing.
I used Birch & Waite creamy Caesar dressing however Paul Newman make a nice one too.