A tasty simple curry.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1/2 kg diced chicken
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- olive oil
- 165 ml coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp water
- 250 grams grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sprouted brown rice
- 3 cups water
- Cook the brown rice with the 3 cups of water for around 30-35 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan. Add the mustard seeds. Once they start popping, add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add some salt and the turmeric powder. Cook a couple of minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and 3 tbsp water. Let softly boil for 5-10 minutes.
- In another pan, gently fry the chicken with some olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the curry pan and mix well.
- Add the grape tomatoes, stir and serve with the rice.