Delicious and healthy chicken enchiladas.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500grms Chicken mince
- 1 jar of enchilada sauce
- 1 packet of 8 tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups of grated cheese
- 1 diced onion
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1 can of black beans (optional)
- 1 avocado
- Sour cream
- Fry mince in saucepan until cooked through.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and carrot, and black beans (optional) and half of the jar of enchilada sauce. Cook for 2 mins, add 1/2 of grated cheese and stir through. Let cool.
- Divide mixture evenly between 8 tortillas, roll up and place in an oven proof dish.
- Add remaining sauce on top of enchiladas and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cook in oven 180 for 15-20 mind until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve with mashed avocado and sour cream on top. Enjoy