- Serves 3
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
An idea for a quick meal!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 4 diced carrots, peeled
- 2 diced parnisps, peeled
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 kg chicken breast
- Soy sauce or tamari sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Notes... Use a normal pressure cooker if you don't have the Philips All-in-One Cooker.
- Cut the chicken breast in mini fillets, put on a plate with a couple tablespoons soy or tamari sauce. Marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Put chicken fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread some mayonnaise on top of each fillet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook for around 20 minutes in preheated oven for 25 minutes, 180 degrees.
- Put carrots, parsnip and water inside the inner pot of the Philips All-in-One Cooker. Close lid. Check that the valve is on SEAL.
- Pressure cook for 12 minutes.
- Set Valve to VENT. Open lid, drain and mash the carrots and parsnip. Add sour cream, salt and nutmeg. Serve with the chicken.
Recipe Chicken fillets with carrot and parsnip mash
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.