- Serves 3
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
An idea for a quick meal!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 4 diced carrots, peeled
- 2 diced parnisps, peeled
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 kg chicken breast
- Soy sauce or tamari sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the chicken breast in mini fillets, put on a plate with a couple tablespoons soy or tamari sauce. Marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Put chicken fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread some mayonnaise on top of each fillet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook for around 20 minutes in preheated oven for 25 minutes, 180 degrees.
- Put carrots, parsnip and water inside the inner pot of the Philips All-in-One Cooker. Close lid. Check that the valve is on SEAL.
- Pressure cook for 12 minutes.
- Set Valve to VENT. Open lid, drain and mash the carrots and parsnip. Add sour cream, salt and nutmeg. Serve with the chicken.
Use a normal pressure cooker if you don't have the Philips All-in-One Cooker.