- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These chicken kebabs are yummy, quick and easy! You can add vegetables on too! We added red onion and tomato.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- dash sesame oil
- 6 skewer sticks
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and set aside.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, minced garlic and sesame oil into a bowl and mix to make a marinade.
- Place the chicken pieces into the marinade bowl. The longer you marinade the better the taste!
- BBQ or cook on stove until chicken is cooked through.
- Served on mash potato or rice.