These chicken kefta patties are a great light dinner or a great lunchbox treat!
Ingredients (makes 20 Mini patties)
- 1 kg Chicken mince
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1/4 red capsicum, grated
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley chopped, finely
- 1/4 cup Fresh coriander chopped, finely
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Shape into mini burger patties.
- Cook in a non stick fry pan for 3-4 minutes each side or on a BBQ. Serve with hummus, salad and flat bread.