A delicious, healthy recipe that hits the comfort food spot this winter. Serve with onion rice & natural yoghurt.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken mince
- 500g frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped finely
- 2 tblsp olive or coconut oil
- In a large bowl, add the chicken mince, 1/2 tsp garlic & 2 tbsp of the chopped coriander. Season with 1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp ground black pepper. Mix well & then shape into walnut sized meatballs.
- Add half a tablespoon of the oil to the inner pot of your Phillips All-In-One Cooker. Set to High/sauté for 10 minutes. Add half the meatballs & cook Until lightly golden & just cooked through. (Do not overcook) Remove then repeat with the other half a tablespoon of oil & meatballs. Remove & set aside.
- In the inner pot set to High/saute for 10 minutes. Add the last tablespoon of oil then the garlic & chopped coriander. Cook for 1 minute then add the thawed spinach & 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper. Stir well combing the coriander mix with spinach.
- Close the inner pot lid then set to STEW for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes open the lid, then add the chicken meatballs & cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with onion rice & natural Greek yoghurt.