I make this meal when I’m home late, have next to nothing in the cupboards and the kids are “starving” so I need to get dinner on the table in less then 5 minutes.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 76 g Packet of 2 Minute Noodles (99% fat free or whole meal noodles)
- 1 cup Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Smash noodles into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Pour in frozen vegetables and cook for another minute.
- Stir in contents of chicken flavour satchel.
- Crack open egg and mix together with noodles and vegetable until the egg turns white.
- Add shredded chicken or ham if you want to bulk the meal up with more protein.