- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
So quick to make, these chicken omelette rolls are a great tasty light dinner.
Ingredients (makes 4 Omelette Rolls)
- 1 cup Cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Rocket & baby spinach
- 8 Eggs
- 4 tsp Butter or oil
Notes... This is a great way to use up leftovers from a roast chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Season to taste.
- Heat a large frypan on medium high heat. Whisk two eggs lightly in a small bowl. Add the eggs to the pan and drag in the edges. Allow to cook but let the top still be slightly runny. Lift out onto a board and repeat with the remaining eggs and oil to form four omelettes in total.
- Top each omelette with the chicken mixture and baby spinach leaves. Roll up and serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.