This recipe is super easy and quick to make and so versatile.
Kids love them in their school lunches and we love them for a quick healthy dinner after sports.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 10 Patties)
- 500g Chicken mince
- 1 Grated medium onion
- 1 Grated carrot
- 1 Small grated zucchini
- 1 cup Grated tasty cheese
- 3/4 Breadcrumbs
- 1tbs Your choice of herbs. I used parsley and basil
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Grab a handful or approx 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls then slightly flatten
- Cook in a frypan with olive oil for approx 4 min each side on medium heat.
- Serve however you like. With a salad, with veggies or in a bun.