This recipe I came across on the ketogenic diet. So simple and flavoursome and only about 5-10 min prep work and low carb!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp Green pesto (can use tomato pesto if green isn't your thing)
- 1/4 block Haloumi cheese
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Flatten chicken breast out as much as you can with a kitchen mallet.
- Mix pesto and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Spread pesto mixture over inside of flattened chicken breast.
- Break up cheese and sprinkle over inside of chicken breast on top of pesto.
- Roll chicken breast up and stabilise With some toothpicks or wooden skewers.
- Put in the pre heated oven for approx. 40 mins or until chicken cooked all the way through. Serve with a simple fresh salad.