Throw another shrimp on the barbie … but make sure its wrapped in bacon with a chunk of Ingham’s chicken!
Ingredients (makes 12 Rolls)
- 12 Green Prawns peeled with tails left on
- 300g Ingham's Diced Chicken Breast
- 300g Finely sliced Streaky Bacon or Prosciutto
- Lemon For Zest and Juice
- Lime For Zest and Juice
- Lay Bacon/Proscuitto flat onto baking paper or non-stick work surface.
- Place a piece of Ingham's Chicken Breast and a prawn across the bacon towards the top of the strip.
- Sprinkle with Lemon and Lime Zest as well as a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll the bacon firmly around the chicken and the prawn. Continue whilst your ingredients make a full roll.
- Oven bake, pan fry, grill or barbecue until golden brown and the chicken and the prawn are cooked through and the bacon is beautifully browned, cooked and glossy.
- Arrange on a platter, sprinkle with a little Lemon/Lime juice as well as a little Pepper.