- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A very tasty recipe adapted from the Philips All-In-One Cooker cookbook.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 750 g small new potatoes, peeled (or half potatoes and half sweet potatoes)
- 4 chicken breasts
- sun-dried tomatoes strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 bocconcini
- 1 fennel, cleaned and sliced
- 3 tbsp green olives
- salt and pepper
- Place one cup of water in the inner pot and add steam tray.
- Cut potatoes in half, season with salt and place on steam tray. (I put the sweet potatoes at this moment but I think it’s better to put them at step 4, together with the chicken). Close lid, select STEAM in pressure cooking , set cooking time at 10 minutes and press START.
- Slice each chicken breast, create a pocket and add the filling: some sundried tomato strips and two bocconcini of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper. Secure with toothpick.
- Place chicken breast over potatoes, close lid. Select STEAM in pressure cooking, set cooking time at 10 minutes and press START.
- Serve on a fennel and olive salad.
Recipe Chicken roll with sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.