The chicken schnitzel adds volume and taste to the pizza. Homemade pizza is the best!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 pieces Chicken schnitzel
- 40 ml Barbecue sauce
- 1 family size Pizza base
- 250 gm Mozerella cheese grated
- 3 sticks Celery sticks diced
- 1 whole Capiscum diced
- Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven 180 degrees. Spray pizza tray with oil.
- Place pizza base onto tray.
- Spread barbecue sauce over base. Cut up chicken and spread over base.
- Dice capsicum and celery and add to pizza. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot.