- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Chicken strips with yummy blue cheese dip make a great addition to a finger food menu for parties!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 20 grams semi salted butter
- Cracked pepper
- 75 grams French blue cheese
- 200 mls cream
- Cut chicken breast into 5 centimetre strips.
- In a bowl, beat egg with a pinch of salt. Transfer to a rimmed plate.
- On another rimmed plate, mix the flour, breadcrumbs, and a large pinch of freshly cracked pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, followed by breading mixture.
- In a pan over high heat, add sunflower oil and butter.
- When hot, add chicken strips, lower heat, and fry until cooked through, 5-8 minutes depending on size.
- In a bowl, mix blue cheese and cream until well combined. Season to taste with freshly cracked pepper. Transfer to ramekins and serve immediately with chicken strips.
Recipe Chicken strips with blue cheese dip
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.