- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Chicken strips with yummy blue cheese dip make a great addition to a finger food menu for parties!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 20 grams semi salted butter
- Cracked pepper
- 75 grams French blue cheese
- 200 mls cream
- Cut chicken breast into 5 centimetre strips.
- In a bowl, beat egg with a pinch of salt. Transfer to a rimmed plate.
- On another rimmed plate, mix the flour, breadcrumbs, and a large pinch of freshly cracked pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, followed by breading mixture.
- In a pan over high heat, add sunflower oil and butter.
- When hot, add chicken strips, lower heat, and fry until cooked through, 5-8 minutes depending on size.
- In a bowl, mix blue cheese and cream until well combined. Season to taste with freshly cracked pepper. Transfer to ramekins and serve immediately with chicken strips.