- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
For a healthy alternative to a winter curry, I like to whip this up, it’s quick and so tasty.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large Sweet Potato, chopped
- 300g broccoli florets
- 100g baby spinach
- 400g chickpeas
- 300g coconut/korma curry simmer sauce
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- Microwave sweet potato pieces for 4-6 minutes to soften.
- Brown chicken in a frying pan over medium heat, then add sauce and simmer for 3-5mins
- Add sweet potato, broccoli and chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes, or until potato and broccoli are soft.
- Drop your spinach over the top and fold in, wilting the leaves.