- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
For a healthy alternative to a winter curry, I like to whip this up, it’s quick and so tasty.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large Sweet Potato, chopped
- 300g broccoli florets
- 100g baby spinach
- 400g chickpeas
- 300g coconut/korma curry simmer sauce
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- Microwave sweet potato pieces for 4-6 minutes to soften.
- Brown chicken in a frying pan over medium heat, then add sauce and simmer for 3-5mins
- Add sweet potato, broccoli and chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes, or until potato and broccoli are soft.
- Drop your spinach over the top and fold in, wilting the leaves.
Rice is optional, due to the sweet potato, you might want to avoid rice because the meal becomes very starch-heavy.