A tasty alternative to a plain meat curry, maybe too spicy for children though.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 kilo Chicken thighs diced skin removed
- 2 Onions diced
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Potato peeled & diced capsicum deseeded & diced
- 100 grams Beans top & tailed halved
- 2-3 tablespoons Vindaloo paste
- 1 420 gram tin Tomato puree
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Good quality oil
- Sauté onions & garlic in good quality oil.
- Add chicken to onions & brown. Add curry paste & tomato purée, cook until fragrant. Add potato and stir.
- Add water and simmer until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally, adding more water if need be.
- Add beans and capsicum, cook for another 5min.