- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A restaurant style meal made on a budget for when you have dinner guests.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken breast
- 2 Nashi pear's (it's a split between a pear and a apple.)
- 2 Tbs Seeded mustard
- 2 Chopped Spring/green onions
- 300ml Cooking cream
- 1 Tbs Oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and sear 4 chicken breast fillets, cook for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown or cooked through, set aside.
- Add 2 sliced Nashi's to the pan, cook until golden. Stir in 2 tablespoons seeded mustard, 2 chopped spring/green onions and 300ml cooking cream. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate, top with nashi and sauce. Serve with sweet potato mash and steamed broccolini.