- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick easy chicken rissole you can hide any vegetable in! Turmeric is great for reducing inflammation so I love to add it.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pack of hamburger helper
- 1 kg Chicken mince
- 1 tsp Finely ground turmeric
- 1 cup Plain flour
- Finely chop or process onion and zucchini.
- Mix together 1 kg of chicken mince, hamburger helper and 1 cup of water. Add the turmeric, onion and zucchini. Mix until well combined
- Place flour onto a large plate, Divide mixture into small patties and gentle coat each side with flour to help keep shape.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add patties to cook. Leave on each side for 5 - 7 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with your choice of side dishes or by themselves.
You can leave out the turmeric and add any vegetables with these rissoles!