- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick easy chicken rissole you can hide any vegetable in! Turmeric is great for reducing inflammation so I love to add it.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pack of hamburger helper
- 1 kg Chicken mince
- 1 tsp Finely ground turmeric
- 1 cup Plain flour
Notes... You can leave out the turmeric and add any vegetables with these rissoles!
- Finely chop or process onion and zucchini.
- Mix together 1 kg of chicken mince, hamburger helper and 1 cup of water. Add the turmeric, onion and zucchini. Mix until well combined
- Place flour onto a large plate, Divide mixture into small patties and gentle coat each side with flour to help keep shape.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add patties to cook. Leave on each side for 5 - 7 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with your choice of side dishes or by themselves.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.