If you are looking for a delicious vegetarian slow cooker meal, you can’t go past this Chickpea Ragout. Full of flavour and super easy to throw together … and the leftovers are amazing too!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 x 400g Cans Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 400g Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower florets
- 1 Sweet potato, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 1 Capsicum, diced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 Tsp Chilli paste or chopped chilli
- Put all the ingredients into the slow cooker, season with crushed black pepper and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve with crusty bread, rice or pasta.