Spaghetti – always a family favourite! Now you can enjoy it guilt free with this light spaghetti recipe from SlendierSlim.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 packet SlendierSlim Spaghetti
- 250 grams green australian prawns peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 grams red spanish onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄2 bulb fennel sliced thinly
- 1 small red chilli sliced
- 1⁄2 cup light and creamy evaporated milk
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 1⁄2 zest 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Prepare SlendierSlim Spaghetti as per instructions on pack.
- Place oil in pan, add red onion, garlic and fennel. Cook for 1– 2 minutes.
- Add prawns to pan and cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add lemon zest, chilli and evaporated milk. Reduce heat.
- Add prepared SlendierSlim Spaghetti to pan, add capers and toss to coat with sauce.
- Serve and add fresh dill to dish.
- Serve immediately.