- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A refreshing salad I often serve at Christmas for lovers of prawns.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 750 grams Green prawns peeled tails intact
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 Mangoes peeled & sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks.
- 2 Red capsicums peeled & sliced
- Combine 1 tbs brown sugar, 2 tbs canola oil and 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce. Add 750g green prawns, peeled, tails intact and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium & cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes.. Bring the marinade in a saucepan to the boil. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 lime, juiced.
- Place mango, capsicum, & cucumber on plate & top with prawn marinade.
I have also made this recipe with shaved cucumber, I used a peeler. There is really only about 5 minutes needed once cooking begins. A variety of vegetables can be added to suit your taste.