A really lovely easy Chinese dish with crisp beans, mushrooms and lots of flavour.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- As needed Water
- 250 g Mushrooms - sliced
- 250 g Green Beans - sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic - Peeled and crushed
- Knuckle Ginger - Peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Heat the water in a large frying pan and when hot, add the mushrooms and green beans and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 5 – 10 minutes, until the mushrooms and the beans are fork tender.
- Add the garlic, ginger and sesame seeds and toss.
- Add the soy sauce and chilli sauce and mix.
- Serve as a side or with steamed rice.