- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
My secret recipe for original authentic Chinese Satay Chicken is always so popular with family and friends!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 x Tablespoons Jimmy's Satay sauce - available from Asian grocery stores
- 60 ml Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 x Teaspoon Peanut butter crunchy
- 1 x Teaspoon Brown sugar
- Rice Jasmine
- 1 teaspoon Peanut oil
- Pinch Shallots - Optional
- 400 gm Chicken Thigh or breast
Notes... Add more coconut milk if you want it more saucy.If you like Bec's Chinese Satay Chicken recipe, here's a few more recipes you might also like to try:
- Prepare the rice and leave to cook. Chop the Onion into super thin slices. Chop the chicken into thin slices and marinade in 1 tablespoon of Jimmy's sate sauce. Set aside with the other ingredients near the wok or fry pan.
- Heat oil in pan. Add Chicken and toss for 1 minute in oil, add thinly sliced onion and stir in for 30 seconds. Add the 2 tablespoons of Jimmy's sate sauce and stir through quickly.
- Add the brown sugar plus peanut butter and the coconut milk. Toss around the wok/ fry pan until all combined ingredients are cooked. Remove from stove or wok.
- Get the cooked rice and sate chicken and arrange in a bowl. Dress with shallots on top of the rice, it tastes amazing. Enjoy
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.