- Makes 45
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Absolutely yummy chocolate chip cookies. Be warned – one is never enough.
Ingredients (makes 45 biscuits)
- 125 grams butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125 grams Nestle choc bits
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla. Gradually add lightly beaten egg, mixing well between additions. Mix in sifted flour and salt. Add chocolate chips.
- Shape teaspoons full of mixture into balls, placing on lightly greased oven trays, allowing for room to spread. Bake in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Makes approx 45. This recipe works well when doubled.