The muffins taste wonderful with the cream cheese filling.
Ingredients (makes 8 Muffins)
- 2 large Eggs
- 80 gr Sugar
- 180 gr Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 60 gr Milk
- 70 gr Melted butter
- 2 tsp Poppy seeds
- 100 gr Cream cheese, softed
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Nestle Dark Choc Bits for sprinkling
- Mix the cream cheese and 1 tbsp of sugar together well. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in milk and butter into eggs mixture, lightly mix it. Pour in flour, baking powder, salt and poppy seeds and mix well.
- Pour batter into paper cups about 1/3 paper cups and add a tsp of the cream cheese mixture in the middle and then pour more batter until 3/4 full. Sprinkle with some choc bits.
- Bake at 180C for about 20 mins or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.