- Makes 1
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Something a little different to have with coffee.
Ingredients (makes 1 Tray)
- 24 Ice cream wafers
- 185 gram Dark or Milk Chocolate NESTLE Melts
- 1 tbls Vegetable oil
- 3/4 of can NESTLE Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbls Butter
- 1 1/2 tbls Golden syrup
- 2 tsp Smooth peanut butter
- Line the base of a tray with aluminium foil. I use a 28cm x 18 cm lamington tray. Measure the wafers in the base of the tin so they fit perfectly. Cut if required. You will need two layers of wafers. Remove and set aside.
- Mix the chocolate and oil together, melting as per the packet directions. Spread half the chocolate over the base of the tin. Arrange one layer of wafers over the chocolate and chill while making the filling.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the condensed milk, butter and golden syrup, stirring constantly until mixture begins to stick and bubble. Continue stirring for 3 minutes and then mix in the peanut butter.
- Spread the caramel mixture, evenly, over the wafers. Arrange the remaining wafers over the caramel mixture.
- Spread the remaining chocolate over the wafers and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Remove foil and cut into desired shapes.
The cooking time includes the refrigeration time. This slice is easy to make, the hardest thing is ensuring your chocolate is at the right consistency for spreading.