- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups (about 18) crushed oreo's
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- packets/blocks cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Combine oreo's and butter; press into spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Toss together 1/2 cups chocolate chips with flour to coat. Gently stir into cream cheese mix.
- Pour onto crust. Sprinkle remaining chips over top. Bake for one hour. Cool to room temperature, then chill. Keep refrigerated.