- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A delicious classic cookie that's perfect for a lunchbox treat or when the kids get home from school with a glass of milk to dunk it in!
Ingredients (makes 20 cookies)
- 125g Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup Choc chips
Notes... Store in an air tight container for up to a week
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Once combined, add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix in the sifted flour and choc chips. Mix together using a wooden spoon until well combined
- Put heaped tsp of the mixture onto a lined baking tray (leaving space in between each one) , and press gently with a fork or your fingers
- Bake in an 180 degree oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly golden. If you prefer a crunchier cookie, leave in a bit longer until a deeper brown colour
- Remove and allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes and then put onto a wire rack to cool completely
Recipe Choc Chip Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.