- Makes 20
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a recipe I got off my nan a few years ago and it is an absolute favourite in our household! So quick and easy to whip up and soooooo yummy.
Ingredients (makes 20 + cookies)
- 1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon BiCarb
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on tray and slightly flatten.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 5-7 minutes watching closely as they burn quickly. As soon as they start to darken take them out!
- Let cool (if you can) and nomnomnomnomnom (warning, they ARE highly addictive!)