- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
- 220 grams Softened Butter
- 200 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 300 grams Plain Flour - sifted
- 200 grams Milk Choc Chip bits
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line a bar tin with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Add the vanilla essence, flour, choc bits and mix.
- Put into tin and pat down. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cut into slices when cooled.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.