These choc chunk peanut butter cookies are flourless and look amazing!
Ingredients (makes 12 cookies)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup choc chunks or chips
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter and honey until well combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate and mix well until combined. Fold in the chocolate.
- Place tablespoon amounts of the mixture onto your lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown!