- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
- 300 gr cooking chocolate (dark)
- 150 gr cooking chocolate (white)
- 400 gr pretzels
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Melt cooking chocolate in a pan (one pan for dark chocolate, one for white chocolate).
- When dark chocolate is melted, add cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- Pour each chocolate into a small cup or a bowl.
- Dip each pretzel into dark chocolate, then put on a cookie tray.
- When done, sprinkle some of the melted white chocolate on top of the pretzels.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.