- Serves 8
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick & easy divine Cheesecake Tart.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 150 gm Arnott's Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 60 gm Melted butter
- 375 gm Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 100 gm Melted Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Grease a 13cm x 36cm rectangular tart tin.
- Place the biscuits and melted butter in the bowl of a food processor and blend until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Place the mixture in the tart tin and press firmly over the base and sides of the tin then bake in the oven for 10-12 mins or until firm.
- Allow to cool completely. Then place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Divide the mixture into two equal amounts and add the melted chocolate to one portion. Spoon alternate amounts of the chocolate and vanilla mixture into the tart case and then, using the end of a spoon, swirl the two mixtures to create a 'ripple' effect.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set. Cool and serve.
My Mum use to make this for my Brother & myself when we were younger. I got the recipe from her and all of my family absolutely love it !!! It's also great to serve for a party .