- Makes 40
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These choc treat balls are a very easy recipe for those with a sweet tooth and ingredients readily available
Ingredients (makes 40 Balls)
- 2 packets Tim Tam biscuts
- 1 can of Nestle condensed milk
- 1 cup of Coconut (to roll your balls in)
Notes... These I made with my daughter and she absolutely loved them. They can also can be made with apricots and crushed roasted almonds.
- Crush your Tim Tam biscuits in a food processor be careful not to make them to fine. Apricots and crushed roasted almonds can be added instead of Tim Tams.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl, add the condensed milk and mix to a sticky ball.
- Roll the mixture into balls by getting a tablespoon of the mixture and rolling in your hands and then rolling the balls in the coconut.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.