- Makes 40
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These choc treat balls are a very easy recipe for those with a sweet tooth and ingredients readily available
Ingredients (makes 40 Balls)
- 2 packets Tim Tam biscuts
- 1 can of Nestle condensed milk
- 1 cup of Coconut (to roll your balls in)
- Crush your Tim Tam biscuits in a food processor be careful not to make them to fine. Apricots and crushed roasted almonds can be added instead of Tim Tams.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl, add the condensed milk and mix to a sticky ball.
- Roll the mixture into balls by getting a tablespoon of the mixture and rolling in your hands and then rolling the balls in the coconut.