- Makes 1
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A twist on a traditional chocolate cake.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- handful dry fruits
- handful choc chips
- 1 packet chocolate cake mix (I used Coles)
- 3-4 tsp Rafferty's garden/Heinz apple flavour puree (optional)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Sift cocoa powder and add chocochips and dry fruits. Add the baby food puree you would like. Mix all in the batter.
- Line banking tray with baking paper or grease with oil. Bake as directed on the packet of cake mix + approx 3 mins extra because we added extra things. Let it cool on the tray before taking out. Enjoy.
I keep changing the puree I put in, just gives a different flavour each time.