- Serves 15
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Put your feet up and unwind with a cuppa and a yummy brownie. The only problem is stopping at one! Enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 15)
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup rice bran oil or olive oil
- 120g 70% dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F) fan-forced. Grease a brownie tin (28cm × 18cm) with oil, and line base with baking paper. Beat eggs and oil together. Melt chocolate, and mix honey into the chocolate until dissolved. Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, and beat.
- Mix in flour, almond meal and milk until combined. Stir in toasted chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into tin, spreading it evenly, and bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool in tin for 20 minutes before removing and leaving to cool further on a cake rack. Slice and serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.