These super healthy raw snack balls are super quick to make. Enjoy a chocolate treat without feeling guilty! Sugar, gluten and dairy free!
Ingredients (makes 24 Balls)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Meal/ Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Unhulled Tahini
- 1/3 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 Cup Coconut (desicated or flakes)
- 1/4 Cup Puffed Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 shot Espresso Coffee (Optional)
- Extra Coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined and sticky.
- Roll small amounts into balls and roll into the coconut till lightly covered.
- Cover with plastic and place in the fridge until firm. Enjoy!