- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
These super healthy raw snack balls are super quick to make. Enjoy a chocolate treat without feeling guilty! Sugar, gluten and dairy free!
Ingredients (makes 24 Balls)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Meal/ Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Unhulled Tahini
- 1/3 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 Cup Coconut (desicated or flakes)
- 1/4 Cup Puffed Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 shot Espresso Coffee (Optional)
- Extra Coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined and sticky.
- Roll small amounts into balls and roll into the coconut till lightly covered.
- Cover with plastic and place in the fridge until firm. Enjoy!
Depending on the size of the balls you make the amount will vary slightly. Substitutions: Cacao Powder and nibs for Cocoa Powder and Chocolate Chips. Tahini for any nut butter. Additions: Add any dried fruits you like chopped up are fine. You can roll the balls in chia seeds or sesame seeds instead of Coconut. Options are endless.