- Serves 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
This is a delicous vegan treat for Christmas Day to share with all your loved ones, I hope many of you can share my Christmas treat with your loved ones this year!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- ½ cup cashews
- 50g cacao butter, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ teaspoon quality salt
- Chocolate Cherry Balls
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup agave* (or maple) syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- * You’ll find this ingredient at your local health-food store
- White chocolate Blend the cashews in a food processor until they begin to break down into nut butter. The smoother you can get it, the smoother your white chocolate will be. Add remaining white chocolate ingredients and blend until smooth. Spoon into a small bowl and place aside to allow the chocolate to firm up a little.
- Chocolate cherry balls Blend the almonds into a fine meal, then add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into balls and spoon ½ teaspoon of the white chocolate onto each ball. (Make sure the chocolate is stiff enough not to dribble off the ball!) Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour. Keeps in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.