- Makes 15
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A grain free rich chocolate cookie with a nutty surprise!
Ingredients (makes 15 cookies)
- 1 cup Tinned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Chips
- 1/4 cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place all the ingredients (except the choc chips and walnuts) into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl and stir in the choc chips and walnuts.
- Line a baking tray. Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray, and gently press with the back of a spoon to make a cookie shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.