- Serves 15
- Makes 15
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Don’t be fooled by the use of chick peas in this recipe. These cookies are winners in the taste department. Wheat, egg and dairy free, so great for those with allergies or wanting a sweet cookie, without being too naughty. Try them…you will not be disappointed!
Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 15 Cookies)
- 400g Tin of drained chick peas
- 45g Rolled oats
- 80g Brown Sugar
- 50g Cocoa or cocao
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Peanut butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Decorations of your choice
Notes... You can replace the peanut butter with ordinary butter if you would like to make this recipe nut free. These cookies have a soft texture...similar to a cake.
- Place oats in food processor. Blitz for 20 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor. Blitz for 30 seconds.
- Rolls mixture into 15 balls and flattening slightly your palm of your hand.
- Place onto a lined baking tray and sprinkle with your favourite decorations. I used 100s and 1000s, so the recipe can remain dairy free.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe Chocolate, Chickpea & Peanut Butter Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.