- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A easy recipe to bake chocolate chip cookies without the butter in small quantities.
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Raw sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate bits (white or milk)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Using a mixer, mix coconut oil and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla essence. Blend well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda, add a little bit at a time and mix. (For plain biscuits, omit the cocoa powder).
- Stir in the chocolate bits.
- On a tray lined with baking paper, place spoonful of mix and flatten it.
- Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is baked golden on edge to your liking (be careful not to burn as they are difficult to see if they are cooked or not).
- Let the biscuits cool on a biscuit rack and enjoy with your favourite cuppa!