- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 10 Ingredients
A great way to get some extra veggies into your little one’s diet.
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 1cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2cup pureed squash
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 2/14 cups plain flour (I use wholemeal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 180;℃ Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or line with cup cake papers.
- Add pumpkin, squash, sugar, water, coconut oil and vanilla to a large mixing bowl, beat until well blended.
- Now add flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix until completely combined. Divide into muffin tray or cup cake wrappers and bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes until lightly brown and spring back when touched lightly.
- Turn into a wire rack to cool.
I don't ice these as they are yummy enough as they are.