- Makes 1
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy pie that is sure to impress with it’s smell and delicious taste.
Awesome tip: Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream.
Ingredients (makes 1 pie)
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 C Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup Nestlé Bakers Choice Caramel Bits
- 3/4 cup Nestlé Bakers Choice Dark Chocolate Bits
- 1 Pie shell, unbaked
- Beat egg whites and yolk until foamy.
- Add in dry ingredients one at a time, beating until smooth between each.
- Add in vanilla extract and butter and beat until smooth.
- Once the butter is fully incorporated fold in the caramel and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shell and bake for 1 hour at 160°C.
I've been making a variation of this pie with my mum since I was a little girl. Over the years I've made changes to make it my own and perfect the recipe while still tasting like home.