Crunch . . . Munch . . . Munch . . . Perfect for Afternoon Tea. Everyone in my family LOVE these biscuits.
Ingredients (makes 20 biscuits)
- 175 gr Butter
- 100 gr Icing sugar
- 250 gr Plain flour
- 10 gr Potato starch
- 20 gr NESTLE BAKER'S CHOICE Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 200 gr NESTLE BAKER'S CHOICE Melts Dark Choc
- 75 gr Butter
- Beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy. Sift in plain flour, potato starch, NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa Powder and vanilla, mix well.
- Roll the dough about 4 mm thick and cut using cookie cutter for 40 biscuits. Bake at 170C for 20 mins. Remove the biscuits and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Melt NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Melts Dark Choc with butter over double boiled and chilled for about 15 mins.
- Divide evenly the cream filling to the biscuits and sandwich with remaining biscuits. Let it cool and ready to serve.