- Makes 27
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A very yummy treat.
Ingredients (makes 27 )
- 2 Blocks of Assorted Chocolate broken up in pieces (I used plain, and fruit and nut one)
- 1 tin Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Handful Jaffas
- Place the pieces of broken up chocolate, sweet condensed milk, sugar and butter in a slow cooker on high.
- Stir the mixture after about 20 minutes, and keep stirring every now and then. Keep in the slow cooker on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- Once all melted, pour into a pan with baking paper on the base of the pan, and place jaffas all over the top of the chocolate. Place in the fridge till set. (overnight if needed). When set, take out and cut into pieces.
Takes ~ 2 hours to melt, and then longer sitting in the fridge to set.