- Makes 36
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 36 pieces approx)
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp natural vanilla paste
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, butter, sugar and syrup in a microwave-proof bowl and cook on medium-high power for 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Mix in the chocolate and vanilla and stir until combined, then beat well until glossy. Spoon into a lined 17cm x 27cm slice pan and flatten. Set aside to cool, then cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour until firm. Cut into 36 pieces.